Sunday 1 December 2013

Flannel Love










| Shirt: Joe Fresh | Blazer, Pants, Necklace and Clutch: H&M | Boots: Aldo | Watch: Shoe Dazzle | Bracelet: House of Harlow |


Hey guys, I'm so happy to finally be able to post again. The household had been sick and so busy for the last while that the Mr. and I had no time during the day to take pictures. It's so nice to finally feel better again. Today I wanted a cozy look since it's Sunday, but I also had a children's Christmas party for my work to attend in the morning so I still wanted to dress up. So this outfit was perfect for all my lazy/busy Sunday needs.

Since I've mentioned in previous posts how plaid is having such a fabulous fashion moment right now, I had been on the look out for a shirt that was perfect. It took me a while of searching but the wait was well worth it when I found this amazing Joe Fresh flannel shirt. It's so cozy and versatile. I wear it to work with a high waisted pencil skirt and a statement necklace, or at home with sweats and its perfect for it all. 


xo Esther
Photos by Harley H.

Don't forget to follow us on:
Twitter @bplifeandstyle
Pinterest: Bowties & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...