Sunday 10 November 2013

Poppy Barley Ambassador Program





Have you heard of Poppy Barley? If you haven't yet, let me introduce you to an amazing local Edmonton company that makes made to measure shoes. Where can you get that kind of service and quality nowadays? Not only will you get the perfect fit, you will also have the latest trends and so many customizable options to make your pair of Poppy Barleys' as unique and beautiful as you are!

To celebrate their first and fabulous year, Poppy Barley has launched a new Ambassador Program which I'm delighted to apply for! I believe that it is very important to support our local businesses. Poppy Barley's amazing made to measure approach makes them a one of a kind business that so many of us have been needing, and it makes me very proud that they started here in Edmonton.



Head on over to their website HERE and go check out all their styles of shoes and boots and become your own shoe designer! Below is my coveted design of 'The Feminine Slipper' in gold and black python.



Help me be the next Poppy Barley Ambassador! Tweet the following:

"I want Esther from @bplifeandstyle as a #PBAmbassador"

I'd love to know what pair of Poppy Barley's made to measure shoes you're dying to have. Check out their site and let me know!

E-

PS: Do you want to be a Poppy Barley Ambassador? Apply here!!

Photos credit to Poppy Barley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...