Saturday 2 November 2013

Chic Comfort









| Jacket: similar here | Sweater: Fairweather (also love this one here) | Boots: Target | 


Here's a simple post for those days we want to be fuss free. It's cold enough these days that most of us want to snuggle up in our sweaters with a nice cup of coffee (or tea for all you fellow tea drinkers out there), but with the weather comes a certain laziness. With this laziness settling in for the winter months, I want to remind everyone that style should never take a toll no matter what.

Now more than ever, there are so many fashionable and extremely comfortable options for our lazy days. This sweater for one, has quickly become one of my favourite pieces in my closet for this season. It's warm, first and foremost and versatile. It will take you from a dressed up day at work to a casual day at home. It's the perfect staple!

I chose to pair this sweater with a loose top and some tights, it was my day off work and I wanted the comfort. I didn't want too many accessories, so I opted for a simple statement black rose ring and some comfortable flat boots. As much as I may love black and white, I love adding a pop of colour to an outfit with a coloured jacket. I've had a few red jackets over the last few years and it has become a staple in my coat collection. It's my favourite way of adding a pop of colour to change up the many neutral jackets we see everywhere.

Hope you all had a fabulous week and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Esther


Photos by Harley H.

Don't forget to go 'Like' our Facebook Page here!
We're also on:
Twitter @bplifeandstyle
Pinterest Bowties & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...