Wednesday 11 December 2013

Stylish Cold









| Jacket: Beaver Canoe via Target (on sale now!!) | Scarf: unknown | Wet look leggings: Dynamite | Bag: Phillip Lim for Target | Boots: Charlotte Russe | Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane |

I just love the classic look of this jacket! If you haven't noticed yet, I'm a huge fan of getting multiple looks out of something. I probably won't get something if I can only wear it one way. But this one checks off my list of everything I love in a coat, and the fact that it's a neutral colour makes it that much more versatile.

Since this jacket is Beaver Canoe (aka Roots) I wanted a more Canadian look. So I paired it with a wool red and black plaid scarf and what I like to call my "hiker" boots, because all who know me, know that I'm not so much the outdoorsy kind of person. I just love the bright blue laces on these! And since I had already added some red and blue to my outfit, I figured why not give all the primary colours a chance to battle it out and finish the look off with a mustard yellow bag.

Now that I'm on the 'Canadian' theme... I'm thinking maybe I should give denim on denim a try. What do you guys think? Is that a go or a no?

xo Esther

Photos by Harley Hempel

Don't forget to follow us:
Twitter @bplifeandstyle
Pinterest & Facebook: Bowties & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...