Sunday 6 October 2013

Fall Colours and Furs









| Vest: H&M | Sweater: Costa Blanca | Jeans: Garage (old) | Boots: Target | Bag: Phillip Lim for Target | Necklace: Smart Set | 

So glad fall is finally upon us for good. The leaves are beautiful and it's time to start adding layers and enjoy all that my favourite time of for style has to offer. I've been on the hunt for a fur vest for the last couple seasons. After all the looking but still never finding the right one I finally gave up. I guess sometimes giving up is just what you need and one day you'll just stumble on the perfect item. I'd long given up and was recently shopping for some business clothes for my new job. Where? That's a secret I'll never tell ;) But needless to say, that day a fur vest was the last thing on my radar. Then it found me! It was perfect and not too bulky like the many others I'd tried in the past.

As this season gets colder, incorporating a bit of warm fur is a fabulous way to add a bit of texture to your outfit. If a jacket or vest is a bit too much for you, consider adding a little touch like fur trimmed gloves or a little scarf.

Happy October everyone!


Photos by Harley H.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...