Tuesday 17 September 2013

Your Granddad's Clothes












| Vest: Decadence | Shirt: Mexx | Pants: H&M | Shoes: Call It Spring | Tie: Calvin Klein |


Well Gentlemen, for this week I have a special item in my wardrobe that I would like to focus on that is quite new to me. Of course it is not new by any means as I found it at an interesting little thrift shop downtown Edmonton. As they say one man's junk is another man's treasure. And I finally experienced that a few weeks ago. My wife and I took a stroll down Whyte Avenue with our little girl on Labour Day under the hot sun and checked out the many neat shops that litter Whyte Ave. And to my surprise I stumbled upon this classy vest in a little vintage shop called Decadence for a measly $20!!

The fun pattern on the back of this vest is what really drew me to it as it really adds something to it. And luckily I had most of the other items to complete this outfit in my closet already.

We had a lot of fun snapping pictures for this shoot and I really enjoyed sitting on a Starbucks patio afterwards, looking very chic and like a complete boss!

Stay Classy Gentlemlen,

Harley


Photos by Esther H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...