Thursday 17 October 2013

Plaid & The Mommy Bag









| Blazer: Target | Pants: Simons | Bag: Timi & Leslie via amazon.com |


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous long weekend filled with family, friends and good food. Even though I had to work two days of the weekend, I still had a wonderful time hanging out with our little family and catching up on Mad Men.

I've been wanting to post and tell you guys about my wonderful find at Target, this perfect plaid blazer. It's this seasons must have trend that's easy for anyone to adopt. The best thing about it is it's so easy to either dress it up for work or dress down with jeans and boots on the weekend. This is my new favourite piece right now for this season.

The other thing I wanted to talk about was my bag. For all you mommies out there, I'm sure you had the same issues as me finding a diaper bag that was trendy and didn't 'look' like a baby bag. I tirelessly spent hours trying to find a great bag before Joelle was born and I would either find A) designer diaper bags that are $400+ or B) typical tacky diaper bags. As much as we all want option A, if you're on any kind of budget... say goodbye to that idea. This was until I found this awesome line of wonderfully made stylish diaper bags and they don't cost much more than the tacky ones you'll find every where else.

This is my perfect fall outfit to go run errands around town, including one of my all time favourite stores, Ikea. I had a wonderful time gathering great inspiration for home decor while Harley, yet again, wondered when on earth we would be leaving and trying to lead me through the short cuts...but I'm smarter than that Harley. 

I'd love to know, what's your go to outfit for a day out and about?


xo Esther 
Photos by Harley H.

If you haven't yet, go 'Liked' our Facebook page and share it with your friends! 
And don't forget to follow us on: 
Twitter @bplifeandstyle 
Pinterest: Bowties & Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...