Friday 11 October 2013

Fall-ing for Tweed







| Blazer: Mexx | Pocket Square: Penguin | Cardigan: H&M |

Photos taken by Esther H.

As the cold chill of Fall begins to take hold of us in Edmonton I find myself needing to dress a little warmer. I have been waiting for this moment for a number of weeks as all the Fall fashions have been giving me the urge to wear some heavier clothing. And when the temperature drops below 10°C I want to wear nothing else but my beloved tweed blazer!

Tweed has come a long way throughout the years. Originally used to keep British men warm and dry as they traipsed around the countryside, it has evolved and appeared in a variety of styles! From Sherlock Holmes to Sean Connery to high fashion, tweed has made its mark in many different ways.

This gem in my closet is a definite staple throughout the Fall and Winter months. It goes with many different outfits, both formal and casual, and gives me that classy gentleman look that I strive to achieve.

Tweed is a classic every guy needs in his closet, and it will have people commenting on your stylish outfit, give you that classy look you've been seeking, all the while staying warm as the mercury drops. And don't be afraid to match this blazer up with other stylish & fun items that add to your classy look, while at the same time giving that traditional tweed some flare.

So go on and pick up a tweed blazer this Fall and rock that classy gentleman look with pride.

Stay Classy Gentlemen,

Harley

P.S.
Over the past few months I have taken a love to digital photography. It has given me a creative outlet and finally awakened a passionate hobby within me I didn't know I had. Thanks to a good friend of mine I've been able to pursue this passion with some amazing equipment that has enabled me to experiment in this creative field. So although this next picture has nothing to do with tweed, I wanted to share with you one of my favourite shots depicting a Fall day in the Edmonton River Valley.


Photo taken by Harley H.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...