Tuesday 27 August 2013

Calling All Dapper Gents







| Blazer: H&M | Pants: Joe Fresh | Shirt: Mexx | Suspenders: H&M | Bowtie: Michelsons |


Hello Gentlemen,

I'm really excited about this new challenge I am taking on. Up to this point I haven't entered the blogging world but have decided to enter it with full force. My interest in men's fashion has steadily increased over the past few years, sparked off by my lovely wife who has a love for fashion like no other. I have always enjoyed dressing nice and classy but only recently have I really stepped up my game and taken men's fashion as a challenge. As I have progressed and tested out different trends my own personal style has evolved. As our blog's name suggests I am passionate about a nice bowtie. Although it is only recently that bowties have begun to make a comeback that I strongly embrace. Now despite my love for a classy bowtie I can't stand being that guy who has a cookie cutter outfit. You all know which guy I'm talking about... The one who may dress nice but insists on wearing the same pieces of clothing where the only change is the color. This isn't such an issue if your Karl Lagerfeld rocking his iconic look day in and day out. But for the rest of us emerging fashionable men you need to throw in something different every once in a while. And so you'll find that I appreciate a variety of other pieces of clothing in addition to my classy dress.

As every guy should, I make sure to have a repertoire of casual outfits for when the occasion calls for it. And especially on those hot summer days it is extremely important to me to maintain class while still beating the heat. 

As you follow my posts and discover my style you will notice that no matter what outfit or piece of clothing I am discussing, it is all done in order to ensure that myself and you readers have the information you need to dress as a classy gentlemen. 

Thank you for your all your future support and I hope you enjoy what we have in store for you.

You stay classy gentlemen,

Harley

Photos by Esther H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...