Thursday 29 August 2013

Black + White









| Blazer: Winners | Pants: H&M | Shirt: Smart Set | Booties: Charlotte Russe | Clutch: DIY |


I've loved black and white since I can remember. There's something I just love of the contrast of the two together. Perhaps it's that the two shades are complete opposite from each other, yet are in perfect harmony with each other when put together. It's just such an elegant combination.

If you want to know where I got my clutch from, it's a one of a kind, made by none other than me. A while back I decided to tackle the task of making myself a fold over clutch like this. It was a bit of a challenge considering I'd only ever sewn clothing up to that point, and that I didn't have a pattern! With some trial and error I succeeded to bring my vision to life, mixing edgy black leather and the softness of white lace.



We're now on Pinterest! Follow Bowties & Pearls for our favourite looks and inspirations, we promise it will be nothing but very stylish.

Photos by Harley H.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...