Thursday 22 August 2013

Urban Safari









| Dress: Sirens (old) | Blazer: H&M | Shoes & Sunglasses: Aldo | Purse: handmade from Costa Rica |


Here's a quick post on what I wore yesterday. Went for a stroll to the legislature with Mr. and the baby. It wasn't too hot or too cold, it was simply perfect and beautiful outside! 

I feel like this was my own twist on the 'safari' look. Love the pattern of this dress paired with the brown jacket, accessories and wedges. I'd like to take a moment to say, these Aldo wedges are so beyond comfy! They're just the perfect height that you can wear them all day. 

Then there's the purse... I instantly fell in love with it during my travels to Costa Rica in 2008. It's handmade with small strips of wood. I feel like every travel experience isn't complete until you've found that one piece you know you will never find anywhere else. 

Got one of those great travel finds? I wanna see! 
Tweet us your find @bplifeandstyle


Photos by Harley H.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...