Monday 17 March 2014

Blush









| Shirt: H&M | Jeans: Joe Fresh | Bag: Michael Kors | Shoes: Roberto Vianni | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Watch: Burberry | Scarf: Zara |

Photos by Hempel Photography

Hi dolls! 

It's been a while since I've posted anything. To say the least, my life has been crazy in the last while. However it's been filled with many amazing and exciting things. Since I seem to always be on the run these days I keep gravitating towards comfort and simplicity. 

I wore this outfit to church over the weekend and had a full day of plans after, so I opted for something that I could dress up with a pair of heels and in the afternoon switched to my new favourite kicks, my white classic canvas Superga sneakers (I'll be sure to feature them in the near future!). 

This outfit is one of my favourite looks right now. I instantly fell in love with the colour of this shirt and it's spot on for spring that is just around the corner and all the pastels we are seeing everywhere for this season. Dark washed skinny jeans should be a staple in every girls closet, if you're reading this and do not own a pair, do yourself a favour and go get some. They go with just about everything and a dark washed jean is always slimming!

Now that it's not so bloody cold outside AND it's still light out by the time I get home from work, I can't wait to start posting more looks. I just know spring is coming soon and that makes me happier than you know!

Bisou!!

Esther









4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...