Sunday 16 February 2014

Fighting the Cold in Layers







| Down Jacket: Joe Fresh | Sunglasses: RayBan | Gloves: Aldo | Pants + Sweater: H&M |
Shirt: Frank & Oak | Boots: Call it Spring |

Photos by Esther H. of Hempel Photography

Hello Gentlemen,

Wow has it been a while! Between illnesses, Christmas, and the outrageously cold weather it has been very hard to get pictures and post. But we have finally achieved it!! I have been very excited to share with you some of the items have acquired since my last posts. Christmas was very good to me and has broadened my wardrobe, thanks to my darling wife!

The day we took these pictures was quite cold. But in response to the chill on this casual Sunday afternoon, I made sure I was layered up and wearing my warm winter boots. And nothing completes a day in the cold like a warm Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks.

In my last post I showed you how easy it is to layer up and stay dressed up for those more formal occasions. But today I want to give you some ideas that will hopefully help you realize it is just as easy to layer on your more casual days.

It is very easy to just throw on a big winter jacket on those cold Alberta days, but layering provides a man not only with a stylish look, but a practical way to remove items once inside and still stay warm.

So as the temperature continues to stay well below zero, try looking through your closet and put together some items you may never have tried before and see what happens!

Stay Classy Gentlemen,

Harley


Don't forget to follow us:
Twitter @bplifeandstyle
Pinterest & Facebook: Bowties & Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...