Wednesday 9 April 2014

Yellow









|Sweater: Old Navy | Skirt: Dynamite | Bag: Phillip Lim x Target | Sunglasses: Kate Spade | Ring: Ippolita | Shoes: AirWalk|

I originally wanted a bright yellow blazer for this season, but then recently found this great sweater at Old Navy. It's beyond comfy and just the shade of yellow I was looking for! Of course since I just got it recently, I had to wear it as soon as possible. 

As much as I appreciate a good casual look, to be honest, I don't actually own a whole lot of dressed down clothes. So this couldn't be more perfect than to pair a great versatile sweater with a leather skirt (I mean... who doesn't love a little leather?!) and some classic sneakers. And on that note... Classic transcends time and these sure have, considering I've had them for years (say 5+)! I think I just might still own a pair of these when I'm a granny... only time will tell. 

Also, I'd like to welcome to my accessory closet, my fabulous new Kate Spade sunglasses. It's like they were made for me! 

Don't forget to 'Like' our Facebook page Bowties & Pearls, thanks for all the love!

Bisou!!

Esther
Photos by Hempel Photography

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! That skirt is super cute and looks awesome with that bright sweater! XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...